Thursday, December 15, 2011

African Mask Inspired Doodle

I made it back again today.  I don't know how long this blogging spell will last, but I'm intending to share some of my zentangle pieces for a change of pace from my quilts.  Hope you enjoy and or are inspired to boost up your zentangling.  This is a piece done in 2010 as you see in the lower right-hand corner of the scan.  Black and white is always fascinating to me, but I'm in love with color also.  The drawings have a soothing affect on you while you are doing them.  You can relax and forget about almost anything.  I love the serenity that comes along with most art.  Be inspired.

3 comments:

  1. See, I'm seeing all kinds of inspiration...what if you did the zentangle in thread or copy this onto fabric, and some color, or tea-dye it and enlarge it! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen for your enthusiasm. Some of these pieces I had for a long time. Even longer than last year. I've not yet had an ispiration as to what I really wanted to do with them except keep them with all of my other drawings. Maybe I'll consider one of your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful mask......... I just love zendoodling myself, so tranquil.

    ReplyDelete