Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sold, Sold, Sold

I just sold three of my latest quilts made in 2010 and 2011.  Three of my quilts, "Mary Magdalene","Psalm 8", and" African Ladies" went to live in Brooklyn, NY just a few weeks ago.
Beginning this month on my website http://www.pettifordjonesquiltdesigns.com/ I will be featuring Debra Freeman McDowell, doll maker and clothing designer.  Debra's dolls are custom made, one of a kind, original design cloth dolls called "Dolls With Attitude".  The doll page is now under construction.  Please check my site and view the beautiful dolls that have been made and sold.  Since all dolls are different the dolls you see are only representative of the quality of workmanship you can expect in your doll.  Debra will be glad to make the doll of your dream. 
African Ladies

Mary Magdalene

Psalm 8


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Congratulations, and Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete