Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm finally getting back to Handpainting, Collage, and

cloth journal covers.  I'm surely not finished with all of the other projects I'm working on. But it is time to move on because I have customers that will be expecting journal cover for their gift giving, and I must not dissappoint them.  The journal covers are all one of a kind, which makes them especially unique.
If anyone knows the software that will allow me to point and click to fill the different areas in my designs without using a paint brush please let me know its name. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely journal covers. I also really liked your "African Ladies" quilt. Great design and colors.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carol,

    Replying to you here as you're a no-reply blogger. :)

    It's a twin size quilt, and I quilted it from the inside out - solid strip all the way down, then the middle panel that was a non honeycomb; then the strip above in honeycomb, then the next panel non honey-combed etc. So, long answer - yes! A lot of stop and go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Carol. Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog, commenting, and becoming a "follower". I look forward to following your projects as well.
    Happy quilting!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete