Thursday, May 19, 2011

HELP!!! Has anyone out there



 ever lost your ENTHUSIASM?  Well, I've lost my ENTHUSIASM.  I seem to have lost interest in a lot of things lately, but I'm doing better since I am taking the time to talk about it.

Has any one out there in BLOG LAND ever been in HERE before????

There has been so much going on since my last post that I have no intention of going in to it all.

View of my kitchen window display completed

I have been under a lot of stress in trying to complete a lot of things that I started or trying to get things done on my  to-do list.  I have accomplished a great deal and am grateful to God for enabling me to have done so. 
I have now completed seven of my BW quilts.  These are at least full to king size.  I have about five more I would like to complete.  It is getting warmer each day and the cool mornings are good for having a big quilt about your lap doing the hand sewing, but it soon will be too hot for me to do any more with them until a cold spell comes through.  So, this summer I'm looking forward to getting back to my art quilts and to continue my writings and assembling of the book I hope to publish one day.
I'm praying that there will never be such a long gap between postings or I may just have to give up on the blog thing and concentrate on doing all the task that are set before me.

5 comments:

  1. I think your work is AMAZING!!

    So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I've been there more than I care to admit...and at times questioning if I want to continue on as a quilter...but it has always been due to increased responsibilities and/or ill health and I know it is false evidence appearing real and by the Grace of God have always managed to move through it. And as far as the blog thing goes, I wish I could post daily but at times I wasnt doing much at all and a lot of what I'm doing now is repetitious...exciting to me, but prolly ho-hum to others. Hangeth in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol - got your comment - I haven't changed anything recently - so I don't know why you've been having trouble - although your comment came back no-reply blogger which has never happened before.

    But it's nice to see you again, and as always, thanks for leaving a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, thanks for Faith, Hope and Charity. I will be renaming that blog post. That is exactly what I was looking for. I do feel the Summertime theme also; but not in the hot fun in the summertime way. Just remembering childhood summers some sad and some sweet. But, looking back helps me to see how far God has brought me. I have not been blogging lately. Just questioning myself about why I am even doing it. It is nice for me to see my work up somewhere, and that I really did do it!!

    ReplyDelete