Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Black Film Festival 2011


This year the Black Film Festival was held here in San Diego and my cousin Chanel Narcissus a budding young actress and muscian had a role in one of the films.  That's her in the center front as "Ebonica".  The film was "Three Weekends in June".  The film was written and produced by  Martina Evans and directed by Stefan LaToure.  You can order a DVD by e-mailing : E4Productions@aol.com.  The film was hilarious.  There was a fashion show, red carpet, awards and many other events.
Chanel and her mother Beverly were able to spend five glorious days here with us and the laughing and fun was on. Weeks before the event I was here as busy as I could be trying to finish some quilts that were made years ago.  Some of them were block exchanges and I still have a couple to put together of blocks that were given to me as a gifts.  Just wanted to touch bases with all my blogging friends and to let you all know I'm not off the scene yet, but busy as a bee.  I'm hoping to be painting some fabrics and doing a little low scale batiking.  I will post as I progress a long.
Until next time, PEACE and LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH COUSIN CAROL... THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL..LOVE YOU ALWAYS..

    LOVE ALWAYS,
    CHANEL NARCISSUS 2011

    Facebook: CHANEL NARCISSUS

    ReplyDelete