Monday, February 7, 2011

You Can Win This Beautiful One Of A Kind Cloth Card

by guessing how many spools are inside the container.   The card can be set on your desk or mantle,or used to send a message using the space provided on the inside.
Just be the first to guess how many spools are in the container within five (5) over or  five (5) under the total amount or the person guessing the closest without going over total.  This is the first of other contest I plan to have this year.  It is a way for me to share some of the many small projects I have on hand and would like to share, so put your thinking cap on and get busy counting.

7 comments:

  1. No idea how many spools but I'll say 32 just for the fun of it. They certainly look pretty in there! Just looked at your previous post about your studio. It looks so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, shucks, I hope I haven't missed the deadline...I'm going to say 100 spools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking 55 for some reason...if it is not too late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Debbra the contest was over last year, and a winner was announced. Maybe you can catch the next contest. Thanks for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete