Friday, December 31, 2010

Goal Reached

Hey, I was about to move from my computer and try to get something constructive done when it dawned on me that I had failed to post the results of my little resolution that I made to myself a couple of posts ago . Well, I finally finished the last of the quilts I had resolved to finish for 2010. Now I must look through my projects and see what are the next I'm striving to complete while I'm painting fabrics in between sewing. These two quilts have been in the making for a while now and I'm thrilled that I am finished except for some hand embroidery and maybe some beads and other embellishments.  Now I'm going to make some peanut brittle.  I bought some a few weeks ago that was more "BRITTLE" than peanuts.  I found a recipe in a magazine, and now I'm going to make some that is more "PEANUTS" than "BRITTLE".  Like I need to be eating Peanut Brittle of any kind.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment