Friday, November 26, 2010

Today is Thanksgiving


Yeah, I know yesterday was Thanksgiving, but everyday for me is Thanksgiving.  One thing that I am thankful for is another finished project.  Yes, I finished the last to the journal covers that I was making this year.  I also got some terrific pictures of crows from my yard.  I'm hoping to do another series with the crows since they are so beautiful and photogenic.  The crows, to me are sort of savory characters, and their personality always have been of an interest to me.  I love to see them strut around the yard and that awesome takeoff they do when departing an area where they have been scrounging for food. Here's a few of the photos I took from their last visit and the last batch of journal covers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I love your journal covers, they are great. It was so nice to visit your site, an inspiration I really like your designs. Going to make my way to your website....Blessings Amanda
    http://realityarts-creativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strut of a Crow is only rivaled by the strut of the Pigeon imo. And the journal covers are very cool and fun looking!

    ReplyDelete