Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blog Posting

Been working on this blog trying to change and rearrange things in another format, and I have encountered so many problems.  There's a lot of new things going on with Blogging and I am totally confused.  Mind you it does not take much to confuse this old lady. Bear with me while I go back and forth for a while until I finally get it right, and present something that I'm proud of.    I had a picture at the top of the blog which just dissappeared.  I'm glad I have a sense of  humor and a lot of patience and time.  I should not have taken on this endeavor at this time since I'm also trying to learn how to set up my website. But, in my mind I think as the Word says, " I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me".  So I will close for today and continue cataloging my quilts and sewing .  Oh Yeah, the above quilt is one of the quilts I will be adding to my website for sale.  It is called"Quiggly Wiggly Snake Quilt".
So much for blogging today.  Whew!!!

1 comment:

  1. once you get a picture at the top of your blog please tell me. i am just as confuse as you.

    ReplyDelete